Inspira aims to give a voice to women and the issues and experiences shaping their personal and professional lives. We welcome original content that is inspirational, informative, entertaining and thought-provoking. If you have a story, opinion or passion that you’d like to share, please get in touch.
Q. Do we accept submissions from authors in countries outside of the UK?
A. Yes, we welcome articles from authors all over the world.
Q. Do we accept content such as recipes and vlogs?
A. Yes, we love to receive these as well as reviews, poems, short stories, and tutorials.
Q. How soon after submission do you publish posts?
A. We aim to publish posts within 7 days.
Q. How do I submit content?
A. Please read our submission & publishing guidelines below first, then submit your articles/text based content through our EDITORIAL SUBMISSION FORM. For other submissions, please contact our editorial team on email@example.com
SUBMISSION & PUBLISHING GUIDELINES:
• All submissions must be original and should not have been previously published elsewhere.
• By submitting your content to us for publishing, you automatically grant us full, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, amend, distribute, publish, publicly display and otherwise exploit in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now or at a later date.
• Subject to the rights and license granted to us under these terms, the rights, title and interest in the submitted content shall remain with the author.
• Unless previously agreed, articles should be at least 500 words and not exceed 2000.
• All articles must be finished and copy-edited. Drafts are not accepted.
• A short biog and image of the author should accompany all submissions.
• Links to your website/blog and social media platforms may be included.
• All submissions are subject to additional editing and art will be included at our discretion.
• Submissions should not be entirely self-promotional.
• Approved submissions will be published without notice.
• Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, messages following up on the status of a submission may not be responded to.
• By submitting your content to be considered for publishing, you confirm that the work is original and that you are the author.
• We may occasionally change or modify our policy, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
For further assistance please email: firstname.lastname@example.org